My childhood consists of a lot of food, laughs, music, different cultures, and friends. Over the span of my childhood, I realized that I have a lot to learn. No matter how many times I have said that I wish I was older so I can do things I didn’t mean it. I enjoyed being a kid and not worrying about school or what others think of me. I realized that as you get older you get more responsibilities and less time for yourself. I don’t have the same care free “spirit” as i once did when I was 8 or 9 years old.

A few things that I enjoyed the most about my childhood was:

• No Homework
  • No Stress
  • Less Responsibilities
  • No Worries &
  • Society Was Irrelevant

Here’s a poem that offers value to my topic.

As I grow up I regret taking my childhood for granted. I wish I could go back for a few more days or even a few hours. Just to go back to the days when I didn’t need to worry or stress.The endless roadtrips to Disney and Universal Studios brought me joy. Being a kid was all about ice cream, junk food, playing outside and meeting new friends.  My childhood has affected the way I am today. When I think back to my childhood it makes me happy and joyful. I am truly thankful for all the good and bad experiences that I’ve had throughout my childhood. I hope that your childhood was just as good as mine. No matter how old I get I will always be that same little girl who loved to try new things and wasn’t afraid to be different.

Citations:

Nacional, E. Childhood. Photograph. Creativemornings. Squarespace. 2015. 11 Jan 2016.

Maier, B. Children Silhouette. Photograph. myktis. Northwestern Media. 27 Aug 2014. 11 Jan 2016.